Open Access Course Materials (July 2014 Edition)
Last July, I posted links to a series of course websites that I had created. They included course materials, study guides, reading questions, videos, and more. It's July again, and believe it or not, the new semester will be here sooner than you know. So, I'm posting these courses again, along with two new courses and some new teaching materials that I developed over the past year.
Please feel free to use and adapt them for your own classroom. And, as always, I appreciate your suggestions.
- World History, 1750-present
- Western Civilization, prehistory-1450
- Western Civilization, 1450-present
Upper Level Undergraduate Courses
While there are many more teaching resources in the courses listed above, I wanted to point out a few that might be particularly useful to your students.
- How to Design a Research Project: An Introduction to the Research Process
- Activity: Blogging
- Practicing History Podcast (subscribe through iTunes)